Shredded Email Review, pt 7: Not Talking To Trip Again

Today, I got an email from FakeTrip again. His email was mainly about “Tina J”:



I was beginning to get bored of FakeTrip, but just in case I really was talking to the real Brian Krümm I asked him something I’ve been thinking a lot about recently. 

You see, I have this idea…

Let’s not kid ourselves: the missing strips of Shredded Moose probably aren’t all that good. It never was a good comic, just a very fascinating one. So even if I were to piece together the entire comic, it would probably not turn out to make sense.

But I could make it make sense.

I think I’ve figured out what the missing strips should be like. Just add forty strips or so, and Shredded Moose will become a good comic. The narrative will make sense, the characters will be deconstructed to show their flaws, and it will be funny as Hell.

Problem is, I can’t draw for shit, so I need an artist.

I asked FakeTrip, I told him if you really are Brian Krümm, how about we do this as sort of an art project? The response was very disappointing.




Well you know what, “Trip”, I think the one who should get professional mental help is you! If you aren’t Brian Krümm then you’re a crazy who get off on impersonating people, and if you are Brian Krümm, then you’re crazy for ditching one of the best  webcomic ever made… to do… what? Illustrate books for children with SJW parents? That’s a bad joke!  You’ve turned into this God damn PC hipster, and frankly it’s disappointing!

But you know what, I don’t need FakeTrip - or RealTrip for that matter.

I’m sending out an official call: Who wants to make the most awesome webcomic ever? It will be 65% raw comedy,30% action, 26% redemption story. The characters will be redeemed. The comic itself will be redeemed. The redemption of Shredded Moose will be something people learn about in webcomic history classes of the future. And we’ll keep the uncompromising, in-your-face attitude that punches the soul of everyone who read Original Shredded Moose into a new state of mind.

If this is not enough for you, if you want to get paid, well I have some money set aside. And we can open a Patreon account to get funding, if you want that.

If you don’t want to put your real name on the strips, just use a pen name. Hell, I already do - do you think “Mr. Hat” is my actual name? Call yourself whatever you will, we just do this thing together, release it on the web for people to see, and disappear. Nobody will ever know it was us. On the internet nobody knows who they really are.

I’ll be looking for your reply every day, trawling the Hellspam for gold. Together, let’s make words and images that will set people free!



NEXT