Defending Shredded Moose, pt . 4: More Strips Are Lost

I’ve received no tips about the complete SM archives.

There are threads out there that suggest the missing material is pretty fucked up. Apparently Brew commits date rape, sells his soul to an African demon that brings him a harem of female slaves, and gets dildo raped by Monique. That’s all supposed to be funny, by the way.


This, on the other hand, is supposed to be a moment of high drama:


That mouth… I think she’s transforming into a duck.

I want the full archive so much I can’t sleep at night. At this point I’m almost willing to pay for it. 

Instead, we’re apparently moving in the opposite direction: more SM strips have disappeared from the web. All the archives I’ve used for this blog have been taken down. The links are dead. Happily, I made copies. If somebody wants my archives, send me an email and I’ll mail them to you. That is, if your mails aren’t lost in the Hellspam.

The sad thing about spamming someone with hate mail is that it sorta works. My inbox is so filled up with crap now that all positive feedback or even constructive criticism gets buried. I hardly ever find it, and in any case it’s dwarfed by all the ceaseless gibbering from Gaters and SJWs.

In the end, you don’t want to open your mailbox anymore, because it feels like it’s just you and the haters in there. 


NEXT